Thursday 5 September 2013


Dear all
I hope you are Ok.
It has not been a long time since most of you last wrote. However, there isn’t always time to express how we feel. We are starting a new semester in September. That is certainly strange.

Last semester was a bit odd in that we missed quite a few classes and the end was all rushed. Nevertheless, I think this is part of a historical process that is necessary to build a better Chile. Personally, I do not believe strikes (as we experience them) are the best strategy but I do understand many of you see no other way.

Today I’d like us to do a bit of reflection on the past and the future


Write about:

-How you felt about last semester in terms of learning and in terms of achievements.
- Your expectations for this new term
- The subjects you are taking
- How you feel studying  these days
- Other things you consider relevant
Write a minimum of 210 words and 3 comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment