Thursday 14 November 2013

2013.
What about it?
Has it been a good year so far? Hard answer but, I think so.  It started very hectic (as usual!) with essays to submit in February in the UK. After that very stressful period, I had a good ten-day vacation with my family (which is always nice) in Uruguay and a couple of days at the beach here. After that, I can say it has been a pretty good year. I have had a lot of work (especially in the area of studies) I somehow fell behind with my studies in April and found it really difficult to catch up. I suppose that is something that definitely didn’t go well. Therefore, I was very stressed in August and September but after that it has been good. I have started reading more novels, playing the guitar a little (this is something I should do more!), listening to more music and watching a lot more movies. I suppose my biggest achievements have been spiritual because I have done more meditation and yoga. That really makes me happy. Bit to highlight, a trip to Machu Picchu in October, which was beautiful. I had been there in 2000 but now I visited Cusco with my mother and I really enjoyed that. I am sure she did too and that really made me happy. I have enjoyed my work as I normally do. So all in all 2013 has been a good year so far.
What about you?

Write about:
> Good things that have happened in your life
> Situations that did not go so well
> Your achievements in 2013
> Things you did not do / have not done yet / still have to do this year
> Important news / event you would like to highlight
> Any other comments

Word count: 250 + 3 comments 

1 comment:

  1. As your balance, I think it was a great year for you. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete